Kyle Jamieson is RCB’s 2nd big buy currently in IPL 2021 auction is New Zealand’s Kyle Jamieson.
The players’ auction for the 14th edition of Indian Leading League (IPL 2021) was concluded in Chennai on Thursday with Mumbai Indians bagging Arjun Tendulkar for his base cost of Rs 20 Lakh. South African all-rounder Chris Morris surpassed Yuvraj Singh to develop into the most high priced buy in the IPL auction record with Rajasthan Royals shelling out Rs sixteen.25 crore for his expert services right after a bidding war listed here.
Morris’ big fork out day arrived right after an additional all-rounder, Australian Glenn Maxwell, the moment again managed to appeal to a bid cost of Rs fourteen.25 crore bid from Royal Challengers Bangalore.
Punjab Kings, who went into the auction with the highest purse among the eight groups, paid Rs fourteen crore to rope in Australian pacer Jhye Richardson hoping he will plug the gap in its leaking bowling office.
The 24-year-previous, who has performed two Exams, 13 ODIs and 9 T20Is for Australia, was the top wicket-taker in the recent Large Bash League.
Morris, who arrived with a base cost of Rs seventy five lakh, created bids from four groups prior to it grew to become a fight among Royals and Punjab Kings.
Royals finally sealed it with a document bid which designed Morris the costliest buy at the auction ever, surpassing Yuvraj Singh, who was acquired by Delhi Capitals for Rs sixteen crore in 2015.
The costliest player in the IPL continues to be Virat Kohli, retained for Rs seventeen crore by Royal Challengers Bangalore.
In 70 IPL video games, Morris has scored 551 runs at 23.95 and taken 80 wickets at 23.98.
- Chris Morris: Rs sixteen.25 crore
- Kyle Jamieson: Rs 15 crore
- Glenn Maxwell: Rs fourteen.25 crore
- Jhye Richardson: Rs fourteen crore
- Krishnappa Gowtham: Rs 9.25 crore
The most high priced gamers acquired in an IPL auction
- Chris Morris – Rs16.25 crore in 2021 (Bought by RR)
- Yuvraj Singh – Rs sixteen.00 crore in 2015 (Bought by DC)
- Pat Cummins – Rs 15.50 crore in 2020 (Bought by KKR)
- Kyle Jamieson – Rs 15 crore in 2021 (Bought by RCB)
- Ben Stokes – Rs fourteen.50 crore in 2017 (Bought by RPS)
- Glenn Maxwell – Rs fourteen.25 crore in 2021 (Bought by ECB)
- Yuvraj Singh – Rs fourteen.00 crore in 2014 (Bought by RCB)
Staff out there purse in advance of IPL auction 2021
Punjab Kings, before identified as Kings XIP Punjab, has highest out there purse followed by Rajasthan Royals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. Though Kolkata Knight Riders (KK) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) have minimum amount out there purse going into the auction.
Remain tuned for entire protection of IPL 2021 players’ auction listed here