Paris, April 15, 2020
Atos, a world wide chief in electronic transformation, nowadays announces the extension of its Identification & Access Management offering with a new Identification as a Service – Evidian IDaaS – obtainable from the cloud on a subscription basis. This all-in-one particular safety resolution manages on-premises, cloud-based mostly and as-a-Service apps.
As most enterprises are now migrating common IT infrastructures to the cloud, they significantly need to securely take care of their electronic identities for on-premises and cloud or SaaS apps. In this context, the new Evidian IDaaS gives a exclusive broad assortment of capabilities to Atos’ clientele, notably:
- As-a-Service secured obtain to on line apps for workforce, companions and customers
- Passwordless working experience making use of SSO based mostly on identity federation criteria and multifactor authentication
- Prepared-to-use multifactor authentication capabilities which encompass FIDO 2, biometrics, cell push, PKI and other procedures – offering a seamless consumer working experience
- Safe, versatile, and scalable resolution, based mostly on Google Cloud Platform
- Evidian IDaaS also aids businesses comply with local rules these kinds of as Finance PSD2, Healthcare HIPAA and GDPR consent.
To this resolution, Atos also brings its in depth twenty-calendar year working experience and expertize in Identification & Access Management (IAM), with sturdy technologies and a potent monitor record of higher client gratification.
IDaaS alternatives are the cornerstone of “Zero Trust” tactics as they present a in depth set of capabilities to help and prepare businesses to align their IAM and Cloud tactics, with Zero Trust in intellect.
“Recent paradigm shifts, which involve identities becoming the selection one particular attack vector, spot IAM at the heart of cybersecurity tactics. With our new IDaaS resolution, we give our clientele the ability to take care of their IT surroundings from a single pane of glass, facilitating day-to-day administration and escalating total safety,” says Sébastien Brachet, Head of Identification & Access Management at Atos.
Atos is a member of the The Identification Outlined Protection Alliance (IDSA) which aims to establish a more powerful safety posture among enterprises nowadays and elevate the job of identity in businesses’ total safety tactics.
To learn additional about Identification and Access Management–as–a–Service, check out the atos.internet web site.